Hi! Simply click below and type your query.
Our experts will reply you very soon.
As a Member of the team, you will:
Develop and deploy automation and monitoring tools that will help drive improvements towards the productivity and efficiency of an engineering team.
Work with peers to improve workflows and ensure high quality and timely delivery of the fixes and tools.
Share knowledge across the team and the bank.
Periodically spend time with the rest of the team outside of work with the intention to strengthen the bonds between the team members
Knowledge, experience & skills:-
Have a strong core understanding of software engineering best practices Possess fantastic problem solving and troubleshooting skills
● A minimum of 3 years working experience in DevOps engineering
● Have an ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks competently
● Have strong interpersonal and communication skills
● Yearn to learn new technology stacks and accept that learning is forever
● Pay close attention to the little details that help make our products that much better
● Enjoy working in a fun and highly collaborative environment
1. Experience with Scrum/Agile development methodologies
2. Understanding of the software development life cycle
3. Good understanding of Web Services protocols such as REST and SOAP
4. Ability to use version control software such as Git
5. Working knowledge of automation tools like Jenkins
6. Working knowledge of Unix and bash scripting
7. Experience configuring, installing, and maintaining tools used for monitoring e.g. Prometheus, Grafana, Elastic Search, Kibana,Experience using and managing cloud
|Experience||3 - 5 Years|
|Salary||5 Lac To 10 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||IT Software - Application Programming / Maintenance|
|Qualification||Other Bachelor Degree|
|Key Skills||DevOp Scrum Master Rest SOAP GIT Jenkin AWS developer Agile Development|
|Address||Officer's Colony, Sejbahar Road.|